Kinda late update
* A_Creepers has been promoted to Admin, and MagicCreator (previously known as MCGamingGod) has been promoted to Jr-mod. Chlled, Tank, and Cookie have resigned from their staff positions.
* I fixed the glitch with factions where the /f command was not recognized, and the issue where you couldn't PvP allies in all worlds is also fixed. Alongside that, claiming land is also set so it is not allowed in any world besides survival to fix the issue with factions overclaiming player's plots in creative.
*A_Creepers has fixed the issue with Creative where the /plotme command didn't work.
* Minigames is up, they are all planned to be PvP-themed. The current ones are WoodPvP and KitPvP, both brought back by popular demand.
* A_Creepers has fixed up spawn and our prison a bit. There are now some extra leaderboards and players stationed around. This being said, he is also working on a few extra shops throughout the server, and is tweaking Creative spawn.
*The server shop has changed so that the default prices for ranks are now in US dollars, for convenience.
*Peaair has rebuilt a classroom for the prison and the arena for KitPvP.
*I have restored the marriage and chair plugins, also by popular demand.
*I have fixed the rankup issue. Now, you will automatically rankup to the corresponding Prisoner rank if you have the appropriate amount of money in your balance to do so. (This doesn't affect anybody PrisonerCop+) No commands or signs needed anymore.
*As you may have already noticed, your money is now per-world. This means that the balance you have in survival will not be the same as your balance in another world, such as Cops n Robbers. Since everyone's balances were reset because of this, we will not be restoring anybody's balance to be fair.
*I have updated the applications with more relevant questions.
* We are working on fixing the voting system but are currently at a hold for it because Silver has the admin access to the server accounts on 5/7 of the voting websites, meaning we can't edit the votifier's information there. However, we are working on fixing this so expect Votifier soon.
There are still quite a few bugs around the server, so please keep the reports coming in.